Be With You いま、会いにゆきます


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



















Do you remember the last time you were touched? Sometimes when you feel very lost in the world, what you need is a movie like this.

You probably heard the story from somebody who told you “You must watch this movie…” Father and son meet a woman who looks exactly like their wife/mother one year after her death anniversary. While she has lost her memory, they start to relive the moments of true love and simplicity.

What does this movie remind of? First Love…. Sweet, simple, poignant. A feeling you want to revive all over again, but how many first loves can there be? We live life once, but somehow never managed to treasure what is there.

This is a fairytale movie, but I am one who truly believes fairytales do happen. While the rest of the cinema was sniffing away, I fought hard to control my tears. I think I should just leave that feeling within my eyes.

Be With You – Love doesn’t have to be that complicating.


0 Responses to “Be With You いま、会いにゆきます”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links