Cursed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




“Hahahahahhaha…….” This is THE most funny horror movie I have watched.

Laughter (or stupidity) Meter
1) Portia De Rossi (from Ally Mcbeal) acts as a gypsy (x 2)
2) Werewolf appears and jumps around (x 7)
3) Woman victim screams in elevator with werewolf outside (x 3)
4) Woman victim sticks her head out of elevator (x 8)
5) Another woman victim opens toilet door knowing somebody is screaming inside (x7)
6) Werewolf looks like a big, cuddly soft toy (x 5)
7) Victim got lifted up by werewolf
8) Werewolf points middle finger (x 10)

Oh, this is a horror movie? By Wes Craven and Christina Ricci?! Wes Craven? The director of Scream? What happened?

Cursed – Pay $9.50 and be cursed.
(2 stars for its entertainment value. Otherwise, please thank me for saving you $9.50.)


1 Responses to “Cursed”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks for every other wonderful post. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal manner of
    writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the search for such information.

    Feel free to visit my homepage - Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links