High Tension (French)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















Trust me! I am not a psycho! But I totally loved this movie. If you are a fan of slasher movies (Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream, Friday the 13th etc), you won't be disappointed with this one.

High Tension brings us where Wes Craven failed to in recent times. It's a nightmarish story of two girls' battle for survival at the hands of a sadistic psychopath. It's raw. It's intense. It's gore.

Shouldn't say too much of the story, but it keeps you gripping to your seat from the start till the end. Kind of strange for an ending, but it didn't matter to me.

I hear screams, mostly coming from the seat next to my friend. When the lights came out, realized it was a group of guys. Oh. Oh.

(I love French and slasher movie. I know I am bias but...)
High Tension – A movie that lives up to its title


0 Responses to “High Tension (French)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links