You Are My Sunshine (Korean)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...


















"So who's going to die this time?"

Strangely, that was the first thing my friend said when I said we were going to watch a Korean movie. No, not what the story was about or who's acting in it.

Yes, for the last few Korean movies I watched, somebody will die of
1) Cancer, usually blood cancer
2) Accident, before that the person will lose the memory first
3) Some kind of sickness other than blood cancer

This time it's Aids. Aids? Well, at least it's something new. And it is based on a true story.

Farmer meets coffee-shop girl and falls in love. This coffee-shop girl offers extra 'services' along with free delivery. Not cheap ah, this coffee.
This should give a whole new meaning to them instead of aunties with large waist pouches.

Prepare your Kleenex, girls. Because this farmer's true undying love is going to take your heart away. Sob. Sob.

You Are My Sunshine - This is the best selling Korean love movie. Sob Sob.


0 Responses to “You Are My Sunshine (Korean)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links