Honour and Passion


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















First non-movie related post. Was asked to cover a press conference for my attachment. Honour and Passion is yet another army related drama series. As I interviewed some of the cast, I was suddenly reminded that Xin Bing Xiao Zhuan is actually first broadcast 25 years ago!
Some of my initial impressions:
Wen Yong Da-Ge: There is a reason why he is there today. An amiable personality who is really chatty.
Tay Ping Hui: Was rather cold and aloof, and 'joked' that the series is nothing good. Maybe he meant it. Was very eloquent in both languages. A breeze with the interview.
Nat: Led a big sign of relief when I told him I was helping Channel News Asia to cover. Wish him luck for his maiden attempt, and hope he doesn't do a 'Pierre Png'.
Felicia: The only person who offered to shake my hand, and mentioned that I was very effectively billingual. Is this PR or her true nature? Hard to say, but I would like to think it's the later. Nevertheless to say, impression of her was very good.
Quote of the Day:
Felicia Chin: "Any woman will look good in a uniform."


0 Responses to “Honour and Passion”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links